Analog Panel Meter
Boiler Level Control
Current & Power Guards & Controllers
Dewpoint & Hygrometers
Digital Panel Meter
Digital Power/Multi-Function Meter
Earth Fault Monitoring & Protection
Fire Pump Controllers
Frequency & Voltage Guards
Gas Warning Systems
Generator Protection & Controllers
Industrial Communication & Converter
Jockey & Alarm Panels
Loss of Mains Protection
Power & Test Equipment
Process Signal Transmitter
Protector Trip Relay
Model: HHP1 & HHP2
Description: Programming of KCG59x series can be achieved using Megacon’s universal Programmer HHP1 or HHP2.
The ID-protected programmer is powered directly from the unit and is used to program the parameters of any unit within the IS range.
When plugged into the unit, the parameters unique to the unit will be displayed.
The HHP2 can also be used to interface to laptop computers.
The HHPx will comfortably fit into a pocket.
- Computerized 3-Phase Power Source with a built-in precision reference instrument
- Highly accurate and suitable for laboratory and field applications (0.02% reading for Voltage, Current, Frequency)
- Functions & numerical buttons are easily accessible from the control panel or through RS232 port to a remote PC
- Voltage output 0-300V L/N, Current output 0-6.2A, Frequency 48-62Hz
- Ideal for Power Transducer Calibration & Power Meter Calibration