Analog Panel Meter
Boiler Level Control
Current & Power Guards & Controllers
Dewpoint & Hygrometers
Digital Panel Meter
Digital Power/Multi-Function Meter
Earth Fault Monitoring & Protection
Fire Pump Controllers
Frequency & Voltage Guards
Gas Warning Systems
Generator Protection & Controllers
Industrial Communication & Converter
Jockey & Alarm Panels
Loss of Mains Protection
Power & Test Equipment
Process Signal Transmitter
Protector Trip Relay
This range includes industrial, switchboard, DEF 66-13, DIN, base mounted, tag end, lightweight and panel meter shunts in a variety of formats and configurations.
A range of direct current shunts which provides an accurate millivolt signal, exactly proportional to the system current.
They can be used to drive ammeter indicators, overload protection and control devices. These shunts enable the measurement of D.C. current in ranges from 10A to 10000A with various output options available.
Catalogue available on request. Contact us for more details.
- Computerized 3-Phase Power Source with a built-in precision reference instrument
- Highly accurate and suitable for laboratory and field applications (0.02% reading for Voltage, Current, Frequency)
- Functions & numerical buttons are easily accessible from the control panel or through RS232 port to a remote PC
- Voltage output 0-300V L/N, Current output 0-6.2A, Frequency 48-62Hz
- Ideal for Power Transducer Calibration & Power Meter Calibration